Customer Service Executive
Salary: £competitive, Dependent on experience, excellent benefits
Closing Date Friday 23 March 2018
Our client a leading travel retailer allows customers to tailor make the perfect holiday. Their customers can choose their ideal hotel, flights, transfers, plus any other travel arrangements they may need, and create something truly special. Something just right. Their Customer Service Executives are an essential part of the holiday booking experience.
As one of the most well-established online travel agents in Europe, with over two million holidaymakers booking annually, they take pride in helping their customers book their holidays. For career hungry people, this is the place to be.
Our client believes in being a truly customer and colleague centric business. They expect their Customer Service Executives to really understand both their holidays and our customers. Their office in Kingston upon Thames is focused and results driven, but lots of fun. Full of like-minded people who want to share knowledge, progress, spread enthusiasm and enjoy time together.
We are now recruiting for Customer Service Executives to deliver fantastic service & sales through their expertise, providing operational & service support to their customer’s pre-departure, during their holiday & after they return home. You’ll be the front line of Travel Republic managing a large amount of inbound calls in a timely manner.
Hours: Full time including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Provide award winning customer service over the phone, via email & LiveChat
- Listening to our customers carefully, understanding their exact needs and requirements, ensuring all complaints & queries are dealt with within our minimum service level agreements.
- Ensuring that all forms of contact are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding service performance targets against key performance indicators.
- Challenge the status quo, working collaboratively with all departments to improve the way we deliver our customer experience.
- Using initiative, keep up to date with product changes and personal development to always be one step ahead of the game.
- Build valuable relationships with your customers, ensuring your tone of voice, language and contact are in line with our brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain relationships with our ground handlers & suppliers to ensure a positive result for our clients and business moving forward.
- Ensure that your service, from the initial call to the time your customer returns from holiday is consistent and your customer feels valued every step of the way.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Someone who really understands the importance of customer experience and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Thrives on a busy customer service and sales environment, self-motivated to achieve performance & business targets.
- Someone who wants to keep developing and able to take accountability for their own learning.
- A brilliant communicator (both verbal & written) and relationship builder.
- The ability to really listen to the customer, quickly identify their needs and think ahead to anticipate them.
- Excellent attention to detail and understands the impact of errors on the business and customer.
- An expert in areas they have visited and can share that knowledge with our customers and colleagues.
- Travel Customer Service experience beneficial but not essential.
- IT literate and quick to learn.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Travel & tourism qualification - desirable
- A passion for travel - especially Dubai, the Middle East and our other destinations
The office is based in Kingston-upon-Thames, just 5 minutes’ walk from Norbiton Station or 10-15 minutes from Kingston station offering good transport links from the Greater London area.
Our client’s employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events, and discounted gym membership.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job