Customer Service Coordinator
Office Angels are recruiting of a Customer Service Coordinator to work with our client in Pontypridd, providing first class customer service to customers and clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure economical deployment of all field engineers
- Establish ongoing customer care to ensure the customer is fully supported
- Provide point of contact for customers and engineers
- Process feedback and raise work invoices
- Plan, organise and manage own workload within the company's SLA's
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- Excellent administrative skills
- Proven experience of customer care
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Organised and able to manage various projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team
This role would suit someone who thrives on getting the job right for the customer first time. To apply please send your CV.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.