The Customer Service Executive will be working as part of a well-established company with a Head Office in Chester, who pride themselves on the bespoke service they offer customers. Providing trusted advice, ensuring clients receive the best product at the best price, this award-winning company has received the prestigious accolade of being a Sunday Times Top 100 Small Company to Work For. Working as part of the team who are responsible for contributing towards the delivery of high quality service, the Customer Service Executive will support the efficient customer feedback and complaint process, with the ultimate goal of achieving customer retention and loyalty.
To apply for the Customer Service Executive role, you should possess previous customer service gained within the travel and tourism industry, and be a committed, enthusiastic and supportive team member. With strong working knowledge of international bookings and reservations processes, the Customer Service Executive will have responsibility for managing customer expectations and successfully managing any customer feedback. You should have a good level of ability in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Responsible for contributing towards the delivery of a high quality, efficient customer feedback and complaint process across the group with the ultimate goal of achieving customer retention and loyalty.
- Handle incoming customer feedback and complaints, adhering to ABTA minimum standards, procedures and timeframes
- Assess the nature of any complaints, taking direct action and engaging internal support where appropriate. To liaise with industry partners to resolve complaints with maximum satisfaction to the client
- Keep abreast of industry changes, ABTA developments and Foreign Office notifications, sharing any items that will benefit the organisation
- Liaise with ABTA and insurers when dealing with complaints to gain advice and guidance
- Identify root cause of complaints and share findings with Line Manager, so action can be taken to eliminate the same situation reoccurring, and/or improving processes as necessary
- Identify areas for efficiency in daily operational tasks, technical and system developments, sharing ideas and solutions with Customer Service Manager
- Service culture - ensure the delivery of a consistent level of customer service across the group, communicating positively with colleagues in all departments, aiming to exceed client expectations at every step.
- You should possess previous customer service gained within the travel and tourism industry, and be a committed, enthusiastic and supportive team member
- Thorough knowledge of booking terms and conditions relating to the business with the ability to gain a good knowledge of the company`s ABTA, ATOL and legal responsibilities
- Good overall level of IT literacy including Word and Outlook
- Sound time management and organisational skills, with the ability to take ownership for your workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and key stakeholders
- A proven ability to manage several tasks with flexibility and calmness, managing your own time and working independently
- A determination which means you strive for perfection and in delivering outstanding levels of service across all channels
Customer service, travel, tourism, ABTA
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds