An Exciting Opportunity!!
Customer Services Executive - Braintree
0900 - 1730, Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Services Executive for our client based in Braintree.
- Cold call new prospects as well existing customers to develop new opportunities and close sales
- Enter and update customer information accurately
- Able to produce quotations in an accurate, timely competitive manner to assist the acquisition and development of new business
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Up sell, achieve agreed KPI's around number of calls and new business gained
- Go through traders report to regain lapsed accounts and look at new areas of opportunities and be able to identify and close on these
- Have a minimum of 2 years proven experience within a sales/customer service role preferably from a Logistics background
- Proven track record of successfully meeting agreed targets
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English/Maths
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues
- Positive and strong telephone manner
- Good time management skills)
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the company
Key Personal Qualities:
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Be self motivated
- Ability to us own initiative
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
- Determined, persistent and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Reliable and resilient
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job