CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
About the role
Our industry leading global client are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual to join their friendly office based customer service team.
The successful applicant will be trained on the company’s products and services and will be responsible for providing outstanding levels of customer service to all customers with any queries.
- Act as the first point of contact for any customer enquiries or queries
- Provide customers with prices and quotes on company services
- Investigate any service failures or issues, ensuring timely resolution or escalation as relevant
- Ensure all internal computer systems are maintained and accurate in a timely fashion
- Provide administrative support to internal departments as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear, concise and confident telephone manner
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Good IT skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job