CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Do you enjoy building and managing strong relationships ?
Do you want to join an organisation with clear , structured progression that offers multiple opportunities ?
Do you want to work for an employer who values their staff and promotes personal development ?
If yes, read on…
We are on the lookout for Service Executives for a market leading financial services company based in the centre of Salisbury. This is a challenging and varied role which provides the opportunity to build and maintainrelationships with Clients, Financial Advisor's and other Third Parties.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer questions via phone, webchat or email ensuring a courteous manner is always maintained
- Explaining products, services and related charges clearly and concisely
- Following set processes and procedures
- Providing exceptional customer service, taking ownership of issues and escalating when appropriate
- Processing New Business Applications
- Setting up Direct Debits / Standing Order’s
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been searching for? Ask yourself, do you have the following skills?
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- A flexible attitude with a willingness to go the extra mile
- A team player but able to work independently using your initiative
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literate, good Microsoft Office knowledge
If that all sounds like you, we want to hear from you immediately! Please apply via this page quoting where you’ve seen this advert or contact the Recruiter directly
Please be advised First 2 Recruit Ltd is an employment agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services only as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job