Customer Service Executive - Godalming
£18,000 - £20,000
Our client within the healthcare sector has a great opportunity for a proactive, self-starter with a desire to always deliver impeccable customer service to join their team.
As part of the Customer Care team you will be responsible for speaking to patients and liaising with NHS services throughout the country, this is busy role within a small team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage a diary
- Handle telephony queries
- Ensure that all calls monitored are on target
- Data entry
- Meet individual daily targets as set by the business
- Flexible to change in order to meet business needs
- Work within regulatory and Data Protection requirements
- Additional duties may be assigned or existing duties may alter
- Patient parcel checks
Experience & Attributes
- Resilient and flexible in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Uses initiative and is accountable to take ownership and action
- Ability in adhering to internal and external policies and procedures
- Demonstrate ability to achieve in a target focused environment
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Use appropriate questioning and listening techniques
- Ability to identify own development needs
- Team player
- Customer Focus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver a clear message to an audience in an effective way
- Work cooperatively with others and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Resilient with ability to remain focused.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job