An excellent chance to join a global Engineering company based in a brilliant location within Bristol. They are looking for a Customer Service Executive to come in and help support their business by managing local, and international relationships. This is a great chance for someone to showcase their skills within an internationally renowned business.
My client boast an excellent reputation amongst their competitors, and they understand the importance of delivering excellent, and accurate customer service. Ideally they would like to find someone who has a background or understanding of the Engineering world.
The role of a Customer Service Executive will include but not be limited to the following:
- Liaising closely with the supply chain team.
- Delivering excellent customer service, as you are representing a market leader.
- Building long-lasting & prosperous relationships with clients through the UK and the world.
- Working to exceed KPI's and SLA's.
- Managing the CRM system.
- Implementing process improvement whenever possible.
- Obtaining a solid product knowledge, in order to give the client a detailed and accurate service.
The successful candidate will display the following skills & attributes:
- Educated to a minimum of A-Levels.
- Must have a passion, and knowledge for customer service.
- Exposure to the Engineering or Automotive industry would be advantageous.
- Exposure to dealing with international suppliers and customers is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
An excellent chance for a Customer Service Executive to join this Engineering company on a permanent basis, based in a prominent Bristol location and offering a strong salary of £28,000, this really is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job