Salary: £16-19k DOE
Duration:Full time, permanent
?Your new Company
Working for an established, successful and growing business with offices in Nottingham. The business are going places and you'll have the opportunity to be a part of it!! If you are great with customers, take ownership of queries and enjoy seeing a job through to completion this is the role for you...
? Your new Job
- Customer Service and Account Development are part of the role
- Some of your customers will be Businesses across the UK - others will be Customer Direct (the end user)
- You will be supporting the customers as they make their way through the sales process by phone/email
- Working with existing customers you will ensure they are happy with the product / service and that they remain this way
- For existing customers - You will be able to problem solve and fact find - full training on the products will be given, you will become an expert in your field!
- Relationships - this is key. You will be happy to chat on the phone - build rapport and get to know your customers.
- Writing emails is part of the job too - you will be computer literate and able to communicate in a clear and professional manner in writing
Skills you need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to candidates that really put themselves in the customer's shoes and provide an exceptional service to customers.
- Good standard of education.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise, solve problems, plan, & resolve issues quickly.
- Excellent IT skills.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this job that really put themselves in the customer's shoes and provide an exceptional service to customers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job