As a Customer Service Executive within one of our Daisy customer service teams, your role will involve you taking full ownership for customer queries, establishing a suitable resolution for both the customer and the business in a timely manner.
First line contact for customer queries relating to general account enquiries, billing queries, order queries, faults/technical queries and disconnection requests. Understanding when it is appropriate to escalate any of these queries to the second line teams via a warm transfer.
Salary: Up to £17,500
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- To provide a right first time level of service ensuring the customer expectations are met.
- To identify opportunities to maximise growth and revenue through cross selling opportunities referring, where appropriate, to specialist sales teams.
- Identify and escalate any process issues and offer suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions.
- Increase customer loyalty and reduce Churn working in synergy with other departments.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers, establishing and building strong relationships with other departments.
- Establishing and building rapport with customers, providing accurate and timely information to instill customers confidence in our ability to deliver an exceptional level of service.
- To deliver against the key business objectives, business service level agreements and individual key performance indicators.
- Ensure clear, concise and comprehensive notes are entered onto the systems after each and every customer contact, with relevant documents attached where necessary.
- Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a fast paced environment within the service industry.
- Competent with all Microsoft packages.
- Ability to understand, analyse and interpret data.
- Take ownership of issues and follow through to conclusion
- Sound questioning and listening skills, being able to pinpoint the exact issue in order to get a resolution.
- Can do attitude with a flexible approach to work
- To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical thought process, meeting customer demands and expectations.
- Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team.
- Possess excellent, assertive and controlled telephone manner.
- A high level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Problem analysis/solving
- Attention to detail
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job