Our client is looking for a Customer Service Executive to work in their lovely offices in Marlow. You will have proven, telephone-based customer service experience and enjoy offering an excellent level of customer service to your clients.
A busy role you will deal directly with customers either by telephone, email or face-to-face. Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage all customer orders
- Handle and respond efficiently to all general and order specific customer enquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries
- Maintain customer databases, pricing and delivery information generating work flows
- Log details of enquiries, comments and complaints and details of actions taken
- Effectively manage the complex customer complaints and escalate it to the right stakeholders to support resolutions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and areas of improvement
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and third-party stake holders
Please only apply if you match the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- customer service