Customer Service Executive - copy
Position: Customer Service Executive
Customer: Inside Track
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 13th February 2018
For the role of Customer Service Executive you will be responsible for ensuring that you act as the point of contact for all Fleet Administration related daily tasks within the Customer Account Team. Responsible for all vehicle information including but no limited to V5, taxing, MOT's, Electric Cards, Damage Tracking etc, from vehicle deliveries, currently active through to defleet and final dispatch. Assisting with general day to day fleet bookings, amendments and cancellations via both telephone and email as and when required.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
* All vehicle fleet admiration related tasks (new vehicle arrivals, vehicle defleets, re-taxing, MOT, vehicle inventory)
* Raising job cards, using internal systems for our Technical Services Team to ensure vehicle's repaired to standard
* The go to person for all queries relate to vehicle fleet admin
* Progress chase vehicle preparation to ensure all vehicles are delivered on time first time
* Proactively update contacts with progress information
* Participate in weekly team meetings
* Proactively offer problem solving solutions as required
* Attend client meetings, end user activity and events as directed
* Ensure quality, safety, environmental and other DHL policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Provide any other admin and analytical support for the vehicle services team as required.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
* High school/secondary education
* Experience in customer service role
* Strong Interpersonal/communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong organisation/planning/prioritization skills
* Reporting skills (use of Excel VLOOKUP & internal systems)
* Computer literate (Microsoft Office - intermediate and internal systems)
* Excellent telephone manner
* Takes ownership with strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
* Ability to communicate at all levels (including Senior Management)
* Industry experience (Desirable)
* Degree level education (Desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL:
Facts and FiguresDivisionV7, SUPPLY CHAINEmployment TypePermanent Full-TimeBusiness UnitDHL Supply Chain UKContract TypePermanent (Full-Time) LocationAlconburyWorking HoursJob TypeWarehousing, Package Handling & DistributionShift RequirementDay time onlyCareer LevelSupport & AdministrativesRelocation OfferedNoneResponsible forTravel RequiredNo Business TravelReports toCustomer Service Manager Travel ExtentNoneTarget Hire Date06/02/2018Work Permit RequiredYes