Customer Service Executive
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Executive in Milton Keynes.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for the experience of a new agency member joining the client and going live on the website
- Responsibility for administering new product orders, making them live on the website
- Remain in constant communication with a team of account managers and work closely to deliver sales support
- Liaising with internal technical teams to ensure that the process of a new agency member 'going live' is a smooth one
- Any other administrative/support tasks as required
- A clear and strong communicator in both written and verbal formats, who is confident in speaking to the many different people on the many levels of business.
- Empathetic and caring to customer needs and expectations, but keeps a sense of the goals and direction of the business.
- An accurate and methodical individual with an excellent eye for the detail
- The ability to challenge and question ideas, openly and honestly whilst providing alternative solutions.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- A passionate, energetic and self-motivated individual who strongly believes that 'Good enough is not good enough'.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise and manage your day self-sufficiently.
- Reliably punctual, an individual who is trustworthy and dependable.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!