Customer Service Executive
Salary: £15,057 per annum (Rising to £16,500 within 18 months)
About the company:
Our client is a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK, distributing their Personal and Commercial insurance products through brokers, intermediaries, affinity partners and the internet. They have two consumer brands – Back Me Up and RIAS – and partner with some of the nation’s most well-known brands, such as John Lewis, Age UK, Toyota, Virgin Money and General Motors. They are also partners in Tesco Underwriting, providing home and motor insurance to Tesco Bank customers. Insuring around five million customers and working with a range of partners, our client is recognised for delivering consistent and high-quality customer experiences.
The role of the Customer Service Executive:
When their customers need to talk to them about their home or car insurance our Customer Consultants are there to make insurance easy by offering the right solutions and support there and then. Building trust and achieving the best customer outcomes is one of the reasons that they are Gold Standard Award Winners for Insurance for the 9th consecutive year.
With Customer Service start dates throughout this year and next, they’ll provide you with 4 weeks paid training and continue to support your developing career so that you progress to earning 3 pay increases within the first 18 months.
To be considered for a career with our client they look for high achievers who have a passion for helping people. Whether you have a background in retail, hospitality, care or sales they’d love to hear from you.
The benefits offered to the Customer Service Executive:
- Starting with 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, the option is there to buy or sell 5 days holiday
- Employees are able to pay for a car lease at a discounted rate through their monthly pay
- They offer a large range of health options like dental plans, healthcare plans, life assurance and free eye tests.
- Our client doubles the pension payments that employees’ make. They pay and support in achieving the insurance industry recognised Chartered Insurance Institute qualification.
- Ongoing training is provided in helping support career development such as moving up the career ladder into senior and management roles or moving across functions into their support areas like IT, Marketing or HR.
- They have a wide range of wellbeing and social activities – you’ll find a full calendar all year round!
- You can also receive childcare vouchers and enjoy discounts on their insurance products and with a wide range of retailers.
- If you find getting to work costly, they can discount your bus travel and you can pay monthly.
If you feel you are suitable for this Customer Service role then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job