Job Title: Customer Service Executive-Warm calls no cold calling!!!
Job Type: Temporary/Temp to Perm
Industry: Customer Service/Sales/B2B/Telemarketing
Salary: £7.05-£7.50 an hour, plus excellent bonus potential (up to £725 a month. Start date Monday 12th February 2018
An amazing opportunity has become available to work for one of the UKs most iconic brands as a Customer Service Executive, it will be your responsibility to make outbound calls to existing customers regarding a range of services related to their recent luxury purchase. This is a blended outbound and inbound role. Please note that this client does not operate any cold calling.
Are you looking to work for one of the biggest brands in the world? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in customer service? Have you got previous experience in customer service or sales? Are you an experienced service professional looking for your next challenge? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Customer Relationship Executives to join an award winning employer at their state of the art offices based in Stockport.
Are you passionate about developing your customer service career further?
Are you looking to enhance your sales skills further whilst working for a great company?
Do you have previous customer service experience?
Then this is the job for you!
- Blended call centre role: 50% inbound customer service dealing with enquiries and 50% outbound calls to existing customers upselling new products
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound calls dealing with mainly sales enquiries
- Outbound calls to existing customers conducting customer service satisfaction surveys and up-selling new products.
- Arranging appointments
- Ability to capture customer information efficiently and accurately
- Having an excellent understanding of the services in order to provide customers with highest level of service
- Providing a world class customer service
- Ability to manage your time and diary effectively to ensure all leads are chased up
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Hours of work: Full time hours, working shifts between 8am-6.30pm Monday to Friday, and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm and 1 in 6 Sundays with a toil day in the week.
Start date Monday 12th February 2018
- Great working environment
- Regular weekly and monthly incentives
- Newly refurbished building - state of the art call centre
- Dedicated training suites
- Excellent opportunity to progress
- Parking + close to train and bus links
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- Previous experience in a customer focused sales or service role
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for exceeding sales targets
- Effective time management
- Ideally phone based sales experience
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of e-mails
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive sales advisor, sales consultant, telesales, retail sales, outbound sales, sales, internal sales, customer enquiry agent
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job