Customer Service Executives- Fun and busy team!
My client, a leading logistics organisation now require a Customer Service Executive due to growth in business volumes.
The team you will be joining is a busy and fun one and staff morale is excellent. The organisation manage deliveries mainly in the UK and successful candidates will be required to ensure the accurate and efficient management of customer orders on a daily basis and will pay a key part in the department as a whole delivering excellent customer service including pricing and logistical queries.
• Managing customer orders- both by e mail and phone
• Composing extensive replies by e mail to clients- written work MUST be to a high standard
• Maintaining and developing customer relationships and managing customer queries
• Managing customer queries regarding mislaid orders, late orders etc.
• Setting up new clients onto the in house system
• Liaising with transport department and giving drivers a route code and plan of delivery timings
• Liaising with warehouse on a regular basis, processing large volumes of orders and arranging credit notes
• Keeping customers informed about the status of their orders
• Previous experience within a customer service role within a back office capacity is essential
• Knowledge of the logistics industry/courier industry
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and strong data entry stills
• A bubbly and positive personality is a must!