My client, a leading global freight forwarder requires a customer service executive to join their expanding team.
You will be the first point of contact for a designated set of customers and will be responsible for bookings, resolution of service issues and customer queries. The role is expected to pay extra attention towards managing customer service issues, holding the primary responsibility for customer retention through the provision of excellent customer service and for identifying cross sell/up sell opportunities within your customer base.
Duties will include:
- Receive and confirm booking from customer
- Perform credit limit and feasibility check on booking
- Register booking details, send timely confirmation and inform shipper
- Create export booking file
- Receive shipping instruction from customer and coordinate with Operations team
- Follow-up and query resolution
- Ensure shipping documents are delivered on time
- Dispatch invoices and follow up on any outstanding queries
You need to have experience working in a large operations / customer service teams preferably within the logistics / freight forwarding industry with strong imports or exports experience, excellent attention to detail and an enthusiastic and hard working attitude.
- Customer Service
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job