Due to growth, my client is looking for a customer service executive to join their team. This is a diverse role working as part of the contact centre to answer all customer enquires and manage existing accounts.
- Order processing
- Act as a member of the sales team, speaking to new and existing customers.
- Take inbound calls, respond to emails promptly and assist with the live online chat facility.
- Play a key role within the customer service function of the business, helping with any queries and complaints as required, as well as assisting with the companies proactive approach to deliveries and returns.
- Help manage the sales email inbox, efficiently manage and prudently delegate emails throughout the team to ensure smooth operation.
- Participate in any projects where help is needed within the Sales and Marketing Team as well as any other areas of the business that may require assistance.
Salary £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Account Manager
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job