My client has been established for 20 years, and has 6 sites across the UK. Their headquarters are currently based in Stevenage but they are moving to a brand new, purpose built site in Biggleswade in Autumn 2018.
The company has a close-knit, family orientated feel about it, with some staff having worked there since the company opened!
We are assisting them with the recruitment of a Customer Services Executive. This is an office based role with the following duties:
- Taking incoming calls and email enquiries from an existing customer base
- Proactive calling out to existing customers to take regular orders for products
- Maximise the value of the orders by the introduction of new products or special offers
- Support the external field sales rep by telephone canvassing, introduction letters, following up quotations
- Processing orders for products using the computerised system
- Deal with customer complaints, arrange returns and credit notes
- Follow up mailshots on new products or special offers
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a confident telephone manner
- At least 1 years customer service / office experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Happy to pick up the phone and proactively call customers
Full training will be given on the extensive product range that this company has to offer.
Basic salary between £17,000 up to £20,000++ (depending on experience)
Bonus plan in place with potential earnings of £4500 if targets achieved.
Hours of work 8.30 to 5.30
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.