Due to continued growth in our digital business, we are recruiting Customer Services Executives to work within our website creation team. We have a large range of digital products available and this is your chance to join a growing, busy and thriving team with excellent career opportunities. For the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
Customer Service Executives are based at our Scarborough office and are responsible for the after-sales relationship with customers following the purchase of a website and/or other digital products, throughout production to the point of publishing online.The opportunity
- Market leading induction programme with on-going development.
- Launch your career in digital marketing where full training will be given.
- Deal with a diverse range of businesses daily over the phone & online.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop your own knowledge of digital marketing
- Passionate about digital media with a good understanding of the digital marketplace.
- High level of skill in written English, particularly spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proactive approach to issue resolution.
- A firm understanding of engaging and creative marketing techniques.
?The companyFor over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. By combining leading edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience, we are driven to help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do. We are also proud to have been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for the third consecutive year, Yell has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
- customer service
- customer service advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job