CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
C. £22,000 + EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our global industry leading client’s friendly and hardworking UK customer service team.
The Customer Service Exec is the primary point of contact and communication with customers. They are responsible for dealing with customer queries and needs, ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction at all time, whilst processing all customer contact and enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Respond to inbound calls and emails from customers, answering queries and resolving any issues efficiently.
- Process customer orders accurately, ensuring all relevant documentation and CRM systems are accurate.
- Provide quotations for customers, making recommendations, up-selling and cross-selling the company’s range of services and products
- Build long lasting and effective working relationships with the customer base.
- Deliver first class advice and service to customers, ensuring highest levels of satisfaction.
- Previous customer service experience within an office environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills - working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Service