Job Title: Customer Service Executive
The role will suit a flexible, confident and self-motivated individual with the ability to build and maintain comfortable day-to-day relationships with suppliers using proficient French language skills. The role will require excellent communications and problem-solving skills, a keen eye for detail, good team-working and a thorough understanding of how holidays operate.
Your primary aim is to deliver the best possible customer service throughout the customer journey.
- Provide specialist advice to the Sales Team on products as needed to facilitate the sales process.
- Serve as a primary point of contact and resolution for suppliers with queries.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record of accommodation availability, and communicate to the business through appropriate channels.
- Create holiday records on the reservations system
- Deal with requests and replies for accommodation and communicate with suppliers to ensure we receive timely responses
- Obtain confirmation for outstanding holiday elements as they reach their booking horizon
- Fluent in French - essential
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong personal relationships with suppliers in a non-native language
- A genuine ability and desire to provide the highest levels of service to customers and suppliers
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in a team.
- Highly motivated and flexible, willing to work outside 0900-1730hrs norm.
- High level of computer literacy
- Keen eye for detail and an ability to work swiftly and accurately under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
ACS are recruiting for a Customer Service Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Customer Service Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Customer Service Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Customer Service Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Customer Service Executive role you desire.
- "customer service" "holidays" "travel" "french" "regional"