Customer Service Executive
£18,000 + Bonus
- Growing company
- Frequent social events
- Excellent earning opportunities
A fantastic customer service opportunity has arisen within a growing reputable company. My client is a successful IT hardware distributor who in 2018 have merged with a Global brand, meaning there is plenty of opportunity for growth and success in your career! They partner with the leading service providers in the UK, such as HP, Toshiba, Fujitsu etc. and the successful candidate will be responsible for servicing their needs and requirements.
The role will consist of inbound calls from clients, and you will be in charge of the day to day management and running of an allocation of accounts, as well as dealing with requests from new customers. You will need to provide the upmost customer service to clients, ensuring the smooth running right through to the end to end process, from giving quotes, processing orders, through to the timely delivery. You will need to build and develop relationships with the customers, external suppliers and logistics providers, using your initiative and innovation to make the most of every opportunity.
- Deliver excellent customer service to ensure that order volumes, margins and customer relationships are retained and developed
- Develop full understanding of company processes, utilise and maintain in house system
- Maintain an understanding of current market prices in order to provide products at the most competitive rate whilst delivering profit for the business
- Build strong relationships and negotiate with suppliers in order to obtain the best price and delivery for the customer
- Providing accurate on-time quotations
- Accurately process and manage customer orders ensuring on time delivery
- Previous experience within a Customer Service environment is essential
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages as well as web based applications and instant messenger systems
- Must be able to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision, therefore should have experience of prioritising workloads and decision making
- Previous experience of processing orders would be advantageous but not essential
- Need to be able to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary
- IT hardware experience would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job