Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Burgess Hill
Your role will be to respond to customer's enquiries in an accurate, timely and professional manner. The Technical Calls will come via phone and email from customers and internal partners. You will be required to log and troubleshoot for customer technical enquiries and complete all the required administration. Ensuring adherence to all company complaints and escalation procedures. Develop and maintain relationships with both Internal and external partners and customers.
This role is a home based position, working full time hours; 37.5 hours per week. Your shift will include mandatory shifts on both Saturday and Sunday, these will always be your 2 days of the normal working pattern. There will also be cover required on Bank Holidays.
We are recruiting for 2 positions on different shifts.
- 1 x Saturday and Sunday, 3 shifts in week Nights Technical - 23:00 - 07:30
- 1 x Saturday and Sunday, 3 shifts in the week Technical 15:00 to 23:30
Please note, the other 3 shifts in the week can be flexible on both days and hours.
- To accurately and responsively process calls and emails from customers and any technical issues they may be having with their products. Proactively liaise with customers and key account managers to ensure processes run smoothly.
- To handle and resolve customer enquiry's relating to products, invoices, deliveries and returns requests, in a professional, timely and responsive manner (inc. liaising with carriers and alternative customer sites to locate appropriate stock when necessary).
- To ensure all Field safety Notices are read and understood so that any customer enquiries or concerns can be dealt with at source.
- To ensure where appropriate, that marketing campaigns are followed regarding product and /or price promotions.
- To escalate problems and issues arising to the Manager or functional manager in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with both internal and external customers and colleagues. This is likely to include occasional visits to customers.
- To promote team-working, work as a member of the team. To continuously develop and maintain knowledge, understanding and awareness of company products, processes, policies and procedures.
- To ensure company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- To log all Customer, Partner and Wholesaler Technical enquiries, within SLA, onto company systems in-line with the company Technical support process.
- Monitor and action enquires that come into the team email Inbox.
- Provide effective & accurate product troubleshooting advice to customers.
- To understand and use the systems used in logging all enquiries and patient contact.
- To understand and use correct case handling procedures for internal and GSS escalation (escalation for Global analysis).
- To ensure full knowledge of company complaint and escalation procedure and ensure ongoing knowledge of any updates to the procedure.
- To keep yourself up to date with technical bulletins, system & product modifications, software updates, manuals and other technical information provided directly or via your Team Leader.
- Follow returns procedure for replacements covered under warranty (at no time will you be handling any potentially contaminated products).
- Liaise with the field rep for Infusion Therapy, HCP and Credit Management department to ensure that the funding stream for each patient is set up correctly.
- Liaise with Finance Directors, Commissioners, Health Care Professionals to assist Credit Management to ensure invoices paid and that funding streams are workable and understood.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ideally have an office type set up at home - desirable
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.