Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, performance bonus, full training, pension, Team and individual awards, lovely new offices, extensive team nights out.
Skills: Customer Service, insurance, customer enquiries, complaints, renewals, claims, quotes, call centre, telephone communication, administration, motor/vehicle, insurance compliance, data protection, upsell, insurance broker, broker, accuracy.
About the Company
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a successful business? Do you want to develop or continue your career in a positive and fast paced working environment?
Our client is looking for candidates to join their successful and expanding business in a Customer Service role. Due to business growth there are various opportunities within two of the teams. This client is an independent Insurance Brokers who have grown dramatically over the years due to their success as a leader in their specialist areas of Insurance.
What will your working week be like?
The main purpose of the role as Customer Service Executive is to deal with enquiries and provide excellent customer service to clients over the telephone and in person when required.
- To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and working to exceed these wherever possible
- To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
- Deliver customer service in line with 'best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies
- Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome
- To call clients for required information, payment and documentation
- To maintain accurate records and computer files
- To ensure all records are kept up to date following contact with all clients and ensure these records are clear for others to understand
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate does not require previous Insurance/Sector experience, however, similar customer service experience would be required. You must have the drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed within this fast growing business. Skills and attributes will include:
- Previous Customer service experience, face to face or over the telephone
- Ability to empathise
- Maintain professionalism
- Display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressured environment
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from Team Leader
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set when required
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act would be ideal
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords; Customer Service, insurance, customer enquiries, complaints, renewals, claims, quotes, call centre, telephone communication, administration, motor/vehicle, insurance compliance, data protection, upsell, insurance broker, broker, accuracy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (UK) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Customer Service
- customer enquiries