Customer Service Executive
From £18000 to £25000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading high street insurance specialist They are one of the UKs largest independent insurance brokers who have been established for over 50 years. They have offices around Oxfordshire Bucks and Berks with more high street branches opening all the time.
They are an organisation who always promote from within their own staff teams so opportunities for career progression are there for driven individuals. Regular salary reviews are in place for people achieving their targets.
Our client is looking for smart, well presented, career minded individuals who want to join the Witney team, selling insurance to the public both to new and existing customers. Insurance products cover home, car and travel insurance products
We welcome applications from candidates with and without insurance experience. The higher salaries are paid to individuals who have experience selling insurance.
To be considered you must:
- Be ambitious and keen to learn
- Have experience in a similar role providing services to the public - retail, hospitality and fitness are all suitable areas of experience.
- Be interested in learning about the insurance industry or already have experience in insurance
- Have a good standard of general education
- Be a good listener
- Be someone who likes to impress and "go the extra mile"
- Be punctual, well presented, polite and courteous.
- A driving licence and own vehicle would be an advantage.
Excellent training is offered to new starters as well as the opportunity to increase earnings as you qualify and take your exams.
You will work one Saturday morning a month on a rota basis.
If you are interested in this busy, fun, career focussed environment, apply today.
We will need your CV in MSWord format.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Customer Service
- General Insurance
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job