Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company with 11,000 employees. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most. We offer our employees a dynamic, friendly and multi-cultural environment to work in. We have an exciting opportunity to join our TRICARE department. TRICARE is the U.S. Department of Defence worldwide health care program available to military personnel overseas.
We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our team of Customer Service Executives based in Chiswick, West London. The role will require excellent communication as our client’s first point of contact, coordination of their care and will involve high levels of client liaison internationally. You will be working in our 24-hour assistance centre, managing cases with a sense of responsibility and urgency, whilst adhering to company policy and standards.
This will require:
- Providing support and advice through excellent communication via telephone or electronically with an empathetic customer-centric approach
- Documenting and maintaining clear, accurate case records, consistently displaying due diligence and attention to detail
- An ability to deal with confidential information tactfully and with discretion
- Coordinating care and working closely with the medical team to effectively assist customers’ healthcare needs
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, ability to speak European languages is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load effectively
- Experienced in working under pressure with exemplary attention to detail and accuracy
37.5 hour week, worked as 12 hour shifts across a 7 day week with approximately 3 days on and 4 days off.
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary: £22,000 rising to £28,000 - performance based salary reviews every 6 months after probation
- Induction training, regular coaching to support and develop your skills
- Pension scheme, BUPA private health care, BUPA dental plan, discount vouchers
- The business park hosts a fitness centre, a variety of clubs (i.e. running, photography, board games, language courses), a choice of restaurants/cafes/bars, inter-company sporting events, access to bikes, showers, lockers
Start date: Monday 4th March 2019
Please apply online now attaching your CV.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Answering Telephones
- Medical Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'