Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company with 11,000 employees. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most. We offer our employees a dynamic, friendly and multi-cultural environment to work in.
Start date: Monday 4th of February 2019
We are looking for individuals passionate about helping others to join our multicultural team based in Chiswick, West London. The role requires excellent customer skills, as you will be the first point of contact, providing advice and support to our globally mobile members to ensure they are healthy, safe and secure.
This will require:
- Obtaining client information through excellent communication skills via telephone and email
- Keeping accurate records of relevant information in a comprehensible way using our case management system
- Strong understanding of the importance of data protection and adherence to process when handling Personally Identifiable Information and Protected Health Information
- Coordination skills to liaise with medical facilities such as doctors’ offices, hospitals and ambulance providers to make necessary arrangements
- An empathetic customer-centric approach to individual customer needs
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Previous international exposure /customer service/call centre experience would be a plus
- Excellent written, spoken English and good IT skills
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritise work load effectively
- Strong language skills in French, German, Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian would be a plus
37.5 hour week, worked as 12 hour shifts (8am - 9pm) across a 7 day week with approximately 3 days on and 4 days off. This will include 3 months of day shifts and 1 month of night shifts at an enhanced rate (8pm - 9am).
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary: £22,000 rising to £25,500 through performance based salary reviews every 6 months after probation
- Full-time (paid) induction training, regular coaching to support and develop your skills
- Pension scheme, BUPA private health care, Bupa dental plan, childcare vouchers.
- Offices located in Chiswick Business Park with excellent access to local transport options (Piccadilly line to Acton Town and District Line/ Overground to Gunnersbury station, buses, national rail network)
- The business park has access to an on-site health a fitness centre, a variety of clubs (i.e. running, photography, board games, language courses), a choice of restaurants/cafes/bars, inter-company sporting events, access to bikes, showers, lockers
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Client Liaison
- Fast Paced Environment
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'