Please apply online by clicking on "Apply now", then "I'm interested" button and follow the instructions. Other applications will not be accepted.Company Description
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and travel security risk services company with 11,000 employees. We provide a world class offering for travellers and expatriates. Every single day we are making a difference in people’s lives and able to support them when they need it the most. We offer our employees a dynamic, friendly and multi-cultural environment to work in. Due to expanding business, we have an exciting opportunity to join our operations team within our TRICARE department. TRICARE is the U.S. Department of Defence worldwide health care program available to military personnel overseas.
International SOS is currently looking for customer-focused individuals to join the team of Operations Coordinators based at the flagship office in Chiswick, West London. The role is a busy, varied role requiring high levels of client liaison internationally.
Working in our 24-hour assistance centre, you will join a multicultural global team who make a difference every single day. The role is dynamic, rewarding and requires excellent customer service skills. As the first point of contact to our customers, you will be providing advice and support to globally mobile employees to ensure they are healthy, safe and secure.
This will require:
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and email to ensure accurate and relevant information is provided to customers and clearly documented
- Strong understanding of the importance of data protection and adherence to process when handling Personally Identifiable Information and Protected Health Information
- Coordination skills to liaise with medical facilities such as doctors’ offices, hospitals and ambulance providers to make necessary arrangements
- An empathetic customer-centric approach to individual customer needs
- Previous international healthcare, travel assistance/customer service/call centre
- Excellent written, spoken English and good IT skills
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritise work load effectively
- Strong language skills in French, German, Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian is desired but not essential
37.5 hour week, worked as 12 hour shifts (8am - 9pm) across a 7 day week with approximately 3 days on and 4 days off. This will include 3 months of day shifts and 1 month of night shifts at an enhanced rate (8pm - 9am).
What we can offer you:
- Salary: £22,000 rising to £28,000 after 2 years
- Fulltime (paid) induction training, regular coaching to support and develop your skills
- Pension scheme, BUPA private health care, Bupa dental plan, childcare vouchers.
- Offices located in Chiswick Business Park with excellent access to local transport options (Piccadilly line to Acton Town and District Line/ Overground to Gunnersbury station, buses, national rail network)
- The business park has access to an on-site health a fitness centre, a variety of clubs (i.e. running, photography, board games, language courses), a choice of restaurants/cafes/bars, inter-company sporting events, access to bikes, showers, lockers
- Phone interview
- Skype/video interview
- On-site assessments
Expected Start date: 30th March 2018
If you are a caring, passionate, customer-focussed individual, please apply online now attaching your CV.
We invite you to review our website.
- Customer Service
- Client Liaison
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job