Using your Travel industry knowledge and experience you will be able to deliver high quality service to clients and industry partners to resolve complaints with maximum satisfaction.
- Handle incoming customer feedback and complaints adhering to ABTA minimum standards, procedures and timeframes.
- Assess the nature of any complaints taking direct action where appropriate.
- Ensure the delivery of consistent level of customer service, aiming to exceed client expectations at all times.
- Liaise with ABTA and other external partners when dealing with complaints to gain advice and guidance
- Keeping up to date of industry changes, sharing any information that will benefit the organisation.
- Full time role Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
If you have worked in Retail Travel or Tour Operations and have thorough knowledge of booking terms and conditions along with ABTA guidelines and have a passion for customer service we want to hear from you!!
A Competitive Salary will reflect experience along with company benefits .
If you believe you have what it takes to work for this company and can demonstrate that you can, apply to day on email to or call Lisa
- travel consultant
- Customer service advisor
- travel advisor
- customer service executive