Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Meeting clients and maintaining a good client relationship through face to face meetings.
- To compile reports on SLA statistics, communicating findings to the Management Team.
- To work with Client Services to ensure seamless delivery of service.
- To support Senior Management with ad-hoc client relation projects
- To identify and execute process delivery improvement
- On-going Research into other services that can be incorporated and offered to our clients
- To review and understand all client contracts and pricing models
- To upsell, increase profitability and revenue of client base
- To identify and deliver efficiencies in current products
- To understand the company's International capabilities by working with International Account
- To act as point of escalation for all client queries
- To anticipate and identify any areas of risk and raise to the management
- GCSE's or equivalent required
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and delivery
- 2 years' experience of dealing with external customers
- Professional Attitude with clients
- Confident and Engaging presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Financial Services background and ideally specific industry experience