This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our client, is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive on a 6 month maternity cover basis.Role Summary
- You will maintain our current customers as well as supporting the external sales person in their role to add to our customer base. Development of existing customer relationships will also be vital, in order to make sure that clients use the company for all their spares and repairs needs.
- Your responsibility is to ensure that the customer receives the best customer service possible and you will be dealing with the customers over the phone and continue to develop the relationship with the customer.
- As a Customer Services Representative you will be expected to achieve agreed sales targets and ensure that each of the accounts is managed appropriately to make sure the potential of the area is reached month after month.
- You will work side by side with an external sales person. Their responsibility is to ensure that the new customers are added as well as supporting existing customers on a face to face basis.
- You will be dealing with incoming enquiries and updating the customers with the progress of their on-going jobs. You will also be responsible for pricing/quoting, invoicing and arranging collections from the customer.
- You will deal with the customers in the Midlands area from all manufacturing backgrounds ranging from smaller companies to large multinationals.
- Account Manager
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job