Customer Service Executive - Japanese Speaking - Farnborough - Up to £29,000 + Benefits
A global insurance company based in Farnborough are currently looking for a number of Customer Service Executives to join an energetic and diverse team.
Looking after a customer base of over 125,000 members worldwide, the Customer Service Executive will work closely with different departments, assessing claims and assigning them to the relevant teams.
Given the global client base, the Customer Service Executive will be expected to have a bilingual proficiency in English as well as Japanese.
The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for handling incoming calls, assessing and maintaining claims. Your role will also include, but won’t be limited to:
- Liaising with clients including doctors, brokers and hospitals
- Collaborating with different teams across the business and developing strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Accurately assessing, costing and managing claims
- Participating in daily meetings and shift handovers to ensure continuity of service
- Managing and developing internal and external relationships
The Customer Service Executive will have a good level of education with excellent communication skills and telephone manner. As previously mentioned, you will be able to speak Japanese, as well as English. The Customer Service Executive will also have:
- Good computer skills
- Good problem solving skills with a methodical approach
- The ability to prioritise workload
- English and Maths to GCSE level
On top of the offered salary, the client also offers a 7% pension scheme, up to 25 days’ holiday, life and health insurance and a season ticket loan for commuters.
If this role sounds exciting to you, please apply now! If you’d like some further information on the role, please contact Emily Gregory at Real Time Consultants.
- Customer Service
- Call Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job