Working for one of the UK’s pre-eminent sports betting solution providers, offering services within the UK and beyond.
The Customer Services department is the first point of contact for all of our client’s customer base. This is a wide ranging and varied role where communication with all areas of the business is essential. At the forefront of the company operations you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the high standards of customer service which has made them one of the leading sports betting platform providers in the industry.
To provide a first class customer service in terms of response times to emails/queries, resolution of client enquiries in line with the department’s Service Level Agreements and the management of our clients’ promotional offers and awards.
To work closely with other departments to ensure that the best levels of services are offered at all times to our clients and their customers.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Resolve customer queries by email (deposit/withdrawal issues; market and rule explanation; updating client details; password resetting & online support; awarding free bets and resolution of any other issues).
- Ensure all of our clients’ promotional offers are managed and accurately fulfilled.
- Processing withdrawals for customers.
- Inform clients of errors/adjustments by trading desk.
- Liaise with other departments (trading; marketing; technology) to ensure issues are resolved.
- Ensuring age verification/ KYC processes all run according to Gambling Commission procedures.
- Provide administrative support for the Sales and Marketing team in promotional and sales campaigns (as required).
- Understand and resolve clients’ IT and technical issues promptly avoiding the need to escalate the problem to our IT department.
- Assist settlements and quality control of market settlements.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of betting and a passion for sport.
- Good communicator and the ability to explain things clearly (in all situations).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts on a regular basis.
Extra marks if you have:
- Previous call centre/customer service experience.
- Experience of using SQL queries.
- Knowledge of a CMS system.
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment within the gambling industry.
- A good educational background is preferable (GCSE/A Level/Degree).
- Customer Services
- Sports Betting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'