Our Client who operate internationally, are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their very friendly and professional team, at their offices based in central Brighton on a 3 month temporary contract.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and enthusiastic nature who is able to communicate confidently in English and French.
This role will include being the main point of contact for all customers in the ordering process, dealing with queries to resolution.
Other duties for this role will include:
• Maintaining order data within SAP
• Dealing with enquiries/queries
• Managing the day-to-day requirements
• Maintenance of relevant systems
• Managing the collection/returns of product process to resolution.
• Developing strong working relationships with key customers
• Networking/building relationships with internal customers
You will need to have strong written and verbal skills and be able to work under pressure and deadlines. This is a French and English speaking role; therefore you will need to be fluent in both of these languages.
The hours for this role are from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday on an hourly rate of £10.85.
If you are able to speak fluent French and English and you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, then please apply now!
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment business for this role.
- Customer Service