A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join a well-established and independent travel company based in St Albans.
The salary is £20k-£26k depending on experience, with the amazing perk of free parking in the town centre!
Our client is expanding rapidly and the right candidate will be given the opportunity to make their mark, proving their abilities and eagerness to progress, whilst contributing to the company’s continued evolution.
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer focused environment, coupled with great experience in live chat and social media use for communicating with customers. You will demonstrate a customer focused, enthusiastic approach to work with a 'can do' attitude and have the ability to put yourself in the customers' shoes.
Applicants must be happy to work to a shift pattern which includes some evening work (until 8pm) and every other weekend.
- Customer service across multiple channels including phone, email, webchat and social media
- Confirming web bookings ensuring travel docs and passenger details are correct
- Providing information on additional products or services, i.e. luggage, transfers, car hire etc.
- Communicating flight discrepancies and time changes to customers
- Resolving pre-departure complaints
- Resolving holiday cancellations and accommodation changes, sourcing suitable alternatives and communicating with customers
- Reviewing processes and proactively suggesting improvements
- Ensuring any agreed payment plans are adhered to
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer focused role
- Excellent experience and knowledge of live chat and social media use for communicating with customers
- You will be a fun, enthusiastic person with a positive attitude
- Able to communicate with confidence, in an open and clear manner written and verbally across various channels
- Strong team player!
- You will be creative, imaginative and have a keen eye for the detail
- A valid, up to date passport
This is a UK office based role, but occasional overseas travel may be required to view destinations, resorts and villas mainly around the Mediterranean destinations.
Hours: Applicants must be happy to work to a shift pattern which includes some evening work (until 8pm) and every other weekend.
Benefits include: discount on holiday packages, 20 days holiday and free parking!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Customer Service