My client is a renowned digital entertainment service that is now looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive to work on escalations that have been escalated from its contact centres around Europe.
The job will involve:
- Successfully troubleshooting customer account issues, which are escalated via european call centres, within agreed SLAs
- Maintain good relations with call centre agents.
- Accurately apply and communicate penalties to consumer accounts according to defined policy.
- Assist team manager in developing and implementing new policies and procedures.
- Define, develop and maintain metrics and methodologies to ensure best practice within the team
Experience and skills needed:
- Essential Experience of Customer Services and Consumer Account Management
- Excellent written and spoken English to allow clear and effective communication at all times especially to those where English isn't their first language
- Ability to troubleshoot problems clearly and logically to a successful conclusion Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience of working under pressure, in an environment that is rapidly changing and where consumers are extremely demanding
- knowledge and interest in video games is essential
- Experience of online services or ecommerce, preferably entertainment industry
- Ability to detect unusual customer behavioural trends
- Awareness of Data Protection Act in online environments
- Understanding of pan European cultural differences that may affect consumer behaviour
- Experience of operating and managing against defined service levels
- Moderate knowledge of written and spoken French, Italian, German or Spanish
for more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Consumer Services
- Video Games