rthirteen are currently searching for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join a leading national reactive home improvement and emergency response business. Working from modern offices based on the outskirts of Norwich, this permanent role is based within one of the key responsive departments and plays an integral part in assessing the urgency of individual customer cases and initiating the correct course of action. This busy, interesting role will have a key focus on managing the requirements and expectations of the customer in the most cost and time efficient manner.
Your duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact for new calls and action the appropriate response in a timely manner.
- To manage new instructions in an efficient and timely manner to ensure that all parties are fully briefed and correct procedures are actioned to SLA’s as designated by the business.
- To maintain a clear communication line between customers and engineers in respect of the progress of jobs.
- To handle a wide range of queries from internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- To effectively support escalated queries regarding any anticipated shortfall in SLA's and manage all processes in accordance to the business guidelines and agreements.
- Effectively manage jobs and deploy engineers and subcontractors where required.
- Confirm all paperwork is returned and all jobs are invoiced accurately within set timeframes.
- Ensure all jobs logged on internal systems are invoiced immediately on completion of jobs.
You will have:
- Experience within a customer service based role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Commercially aware and self motivated to work in a commercial environment.
- Adept in use of full Microsoft Office package.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with an engaging and helpful persona.
- Proactive and able to work unsupervised within agreed timeframes and to designated SLA’s.
- Determination to exceed customer expectations and work around obstacles to provide an efficient and effective service.
- Previous experience of working in a reactive and responsive deployment environment would be highly desirable.
This is an exciting oppourtunity to work with an organsation who pride themselves on their outstanding customer service. Offices are based in modern offices to the East of Norwich, offering a basic salary up to £17,320pa along with a highly comprehensive benefits package. Working hours are 40 per week, working 4 shifts to cover the operating hours of 0730-1900 Monday to Friday (may include occasional weekends where required). Benefits include 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), health care cash plan and company pension scheme.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington - Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"