Are you a highly organised Customer Service Executive / Administrator looking for your next challenge? If so, read on.
Part of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), IMechE Argyll Ruane is the leading global provider of non-destructive testing and inspection services.
Based in our new multi-million pound Engineering Training Centre in Sheffield, we offer a range of inspection and non-destructive testing training courses, examinations and consultancy services.
We’re now looking for a Customer Service Executive / Administrator to join our team in Sheffield.
As a Customer Service Executive / Administrator, you’ll facilitate the successful delivery of our training courses and examinations.
Supporting the Customer Services & ICorr Manager and UK Sales Manager, you will respond to queries primarily via email, help to book training venues and act as a key point of contact for Trainers.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for selling and supporting sales campaigns to increase student numbers for NDT and ICorr courses, examinations and Level 3 services
- Ensure that course materials, stationery and equipment are prepared and shipped in a timely manner
- Follow-up with trainees who have completed courses to book re-sit and refresher training if needed
- Help Trainers to resolve any problems, such as travel issues
- Accurately record sales and booking activities on the system
- Cover the Reception Desk during periods of absence
To join us as a Customer Service Executive / Administrator, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- To be service-oriented and care about understanding and adding value to the customer
- Thorough attention to detail and a disciplined approach to producing work to a consistently high standard
- To be proficient in Microsoft Office programmes Word, Excel Outlook and Access
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Customer Service Rep, Admin Assistant, Customer Contact Agent, Customer Care Executive, Customer Service Representative or Customer Service Advisor.
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Stakeholder pension scheme and BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- A range of benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Free membership of the Institution and professional membership subscription for employees
- A minimum of 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
Accredited by Investors in People, committed to offering equal opportunities and focused on innovation, we offer the ideal environment in which to further develop your career.
You’ll discover a great range of rewards and benefits, a superb working environment and a passionate, dedicated team to make your working days fly past.
Thank you for your interest in this post. We look forward to receiving your application.
Webrecruit and the Institution of Mechanical Engineers are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Customer Service Executive / Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'