CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE / ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - LEEDS
Company: A major player in the self-adhesive label and flexible packaging industry.
Working closely with the Sales Team and the Commercial Manager, you will take responsibility for existing Clients providing quality labels and flexible packaging to build their brands. Utilising your acquired Print / Packaging / Artwork experience, excellent communication skills and talent for Client engagement to deliver outstanding service to an impressive array of Clients in a variety of sectors.
Ideally with print management experience and you will utilise this to deliver effective solutions & intelligent supply chain options across diverse self-adhesive label and flexible packaging blue chip Client opportunities.
You will receive fantastic supportv and continued development throughout your career in this growing organisation, building on recent success.
The possibility of further education after two years with the opportunity to take a diploma in packaging.
Job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking job briefs from sales /customers, using print management skills to advise and manage customer requirements.
- Create job tickets using Tharstern MIS System (training will be provided).
- Order acknowledgement to client and tracking job ensuring client is fully informed of print delivery.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers face to face, via telephone and email.
- Work in a team environment to support and interact with Sales, Customer Services and Production teams.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
- Admin / Administrator / Client Facing / Customer Service / Customer Service Executive / Packaging / Client Facing / Print / Flexo / Flexographic / FM