Here at Witton we have a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing designer brands that have just re-located to Bath form the Cotswolds. This is your chance to join an up beat, fast paced, friendly office situated in Bath, starting off on a temporary basis with the chance to go permanent.
You will be responsible for ensuring quick and efficient response to customer enquiries in the short term, coupled with enhancing the customer experience in the medium-long term. This role is crucial, in delivering exceptional service to our customers, and turning negative customers into brand advocates.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage B2C customer support
- Respond to email and telephone customer enquiries
- Develop industry leading customer care solutions, to ensure quick and efficient response to queries
- Work with product teams to pass on knowledge and information to improve product quality
- Manage and motivate customer services assistants to deliver exceptional service
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience within Customer Service
- Good computer skills
- Be available immediately
- Hardworking and Driven
- Looking for a long term role
If you believe this role is for you please apply below or contact Ryan at Witton Recruitment.
- Customer Care
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job