Our lovely medical client based just outside of High Wycombe are looking for an experienced customer services candidate with great empathy and understanding.
Patient Services Specialist - contract until end June 2018, but hopefully to be made permanent.
This is a job share role, the hours on offer are: 9.30am to 1.30pm and 1.30pm - 5.30pm. (Monay to Friday)
Salary - 20 hours per week - £10,360 per annum (£19,425 per annum FTE).
We will also consider Full-Time options!
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing a business through taking all inbound calls.
You will be managing high call volumes and really thinking on your feet and getting involved with the calls so experience in a similar environment would be ideal
The Job Role:
You will be the first point of contact with clients therefore, you will provide a positive, friendly and helpful service, taking ownership for resolving client’s questions and queries. This will involves liaising with other departments within the organisation in a positive manner to evolve the client’s quires through to their resolution. You will be responsible for maintaining communication with the client until their query is solved.
Additionally, you will also use your skills to identify business opportunities and pass these details to the relevant sales department.
- Proven telephone based Customer Service background
- Experience of up-selling and cross selling/conversion of product use
- Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes (Patient Services)
- Possess influential and persuasive skill set
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Experience of marketing campaigns and working to targets
- Able to work under pressure
- Possess a 'can do’ attitude
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Modern office facilities, subsidised canteen and free parking onsite
- 25 days per annum rising to 27 after 5 years’ service
- Customer Service
- Client Liaison
- Inbound Marketing