Customer Service/ Telemarketing executive
18k + team bonus (potential of £150 per month)
Our client, a well established business based in Chigwell, requires an Event Telemarketing Executive to recruit and manage delegates for their events.
- To identify and contact relevant professionals in relation to the events, give them details and invite them to attend.
- To manage and update the various contact databases
- Attend Events taking place each month- some may involve an overnight stay
- To assist other team members in the safe and efficient set-up and running-of all events
- Inviting potential attendees to events
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Computer literate: the job requires the use of the internet, email and packages including MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Team player
- Flexible to attend events within the UK
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job