Customer Service Engineer
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times 'Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of 'Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as 'Best Customer Service' and 'Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We are looking for a Customer Service Engineer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-pacedenvironment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuousimprovement. In short, we're looking for a Customer Service Engineer who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Efficiency Improvements: Ensuring that our customers are using our broadband as soon as they can is your mission. You will ensure that all customer service visits are completed and activated on the first visit
- Excellent Customer Experience: You will ensure that every installation milestone is excellent. You will be professional, courteous and will leave customers properties clean and tidy with a superfast service, which they will recommend to others
- Continuous Improvements: You will review your performance regularly to understand how you can make improvements in your customer service delivery. Adhering to business processes is key as well as identifying improvements so the customer experience can be constantly improved
- Health and Safety: Ensuring Health and Safety is a priority when working on site, taking into consideration your own safety and that of customers.
What are we looking for?
- Customer service experience in a service environment
- Substantial work experience in Telecommunications business
- Good written and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to clearly direct others and influence change
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees - in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'