POSITION: Customer Service Detailer
HOURS: Monday to Thursday 8:15am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:15am - 3:45pm
Our client is a global leader in their industry, they are looking for Customer Service professional who has experience working within a fast.
- Inputting customer order requirements onto SAP detailing bespoke screens ensuring high levels of accuracy and efficiency to meet customer demand
- Utilise in-depth knowledge of Company products to ensure a full range of products are offered to support individual needs of customers.
- Ability to review customer panel and ancillary cutting details, intelligently review detailing guide for each product we offer and detail and arrange them in a logical order for production to manufacture and also for transporting product from plant of manufacture to customer on site delivery.
- Using SAP to process orders ready for the planning team to schedule
- Effectively manage and prioritise orders to ensure specific production and delivery schedules are met
- Creating and transmitting purchase orders against established purchase agreements for generated orders, liaising with the accounts department to manage credit flow
- Communicate with other manufacturing plants to ensure that customer orders are prioritised as per requirements
- Provide reliable information and support, fast order processing, enabling prompt and precise invoicing for our customers as well as for our various internal and external partners
- Liaise with internal colleagues and departments as appropriate to resolve any customer order related queries
- Verification of customer orders from other detailers before scheduling
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Ideally previous experience of working in a fast-paced Customer Service/Order Processing type role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent PC skills (Proficient in Microsoft office packages) with a good head for numbers.
- Previous experience of using SAP would be highly advantageous although not essential as training will be provided
- Ability to take off customer requirements / drawings in a logical and multitasking work flow, identifying product and production requirements.
- The ability to be highly organised with excellent administration, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage complex projects to strict deadlines and to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to work well as part of a team
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment on or email you CV to
- Customer Service Detailer