Job Title: Customer Service Desk Manager (Implementation)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We're striving for global best practice; do you want to be a part of it? If so you're in luck… Come and work at the home of PRINCE2!
About the role
The role is responsible for the creation and implementation of a new centralised customer service desk (Not IT) to meet the required service levels and the future business needs.
The Service Desk will provide a single point of contact for AXELOS customers. This service enables candidates, partners and members of the public to contact AXELOS regarding our complete portfolio of products and services. The role will create a knowledgebase of common responses and practices, and will be responsible for the execution of a number of service improvements surrounding our overall approach to customer service, including mailboxes, telephony and online chat functionalities.
The Implementation Manager will provide performance and progress reports to the Operations Manager and ELT.
AXELOS is a joint venture, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty's Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc to manage, develop and grow the Global Best Practice portfolio. AXELOS boasts an already enviable track record and an unmatched portfolio of globally recognized best practice qualifications.
AXELOS is responsible for developing, enhancing and promoting a number of best practice methodologies used globally by professionals working primarily in project, programme and portfolio management, IT service management and cyber resilience.
The methodologies, including ITIL ®, PRINCE2®, MSP® and the new collection of cyber resilience best practice products, RESILIA™, are adopted by private, public and voluntary sectors in more than 150 countries to improve employees' skills, knowledge and competence in order to make both individuals and organizations work more effectively.
AXELOS is committed to nurturing best practice communities on a global scale. In addition to globally recognized qualifications, AXELOS equips professionals with a wide range of content, templates and toolkits through its CPD aligned AXELOS Professional Development Programme and its online community of practitioners and experts.
What you will do:
Phase 1 - Mailboxes & Knowledgebase
- Creation of a knowledgebase of all common queries in English language
- Maintenance of re-prioritisation of FAQs, in conjunction with the Digital Team
- Creation of an AXELOS Customer Service Charter
- Assist in recruitment and training of Service Desk Executives to ensure a customer service approach
- ICT will be managing the implementation of new CRM, you will become a CRM Superuser
- Arranging staff training and awareness sessions
- In collaboration with ICT, map out and provide automated word recognition responses
- Production of statistics, management reports and customer feedback reports
- Representing the Service Desk at meetings
Phase 2 - Telephony, Online Chat Functionality & Language
- Working with ICT and the Service Desk Team to evaluate the need for inclusion of customer service via telephone and/or online chat
- Working with ICT and the Translations Team to access the use of automated translations systems
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience creating/implementing a service desk or similar business change
- Technology fluent and previous CRM experience
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Deep functional knowledge in at least one of the following areas: customer service process development and implementation, customer service experience design, digital customer service technology platforms
What's in it for you?
Here at AXELOS we like to think of ourselves as unique. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to shape a young and dynamic company and at the same time you'll have the security of a large plc. Here's just a few of the other reasons why you'll want to be a part of the team:
- Performance based bonus, with criteria, of up to 20% of your gross salary
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to a network of over 74,000 colleagues
- Access to Capita's voluntary benefits
- Regular learning and development opportunities; including subsidised AXELOS best practice products.
- Access to the AXELOS employee incentive fund.
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to work in a global company.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.