CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Customer site in Croydon + UK wide Travel.
£34000 + Car allowance.
Purpose: The purpose of the role is to provide added value to the customer in the delivery of all services to the customer whilst maximising the revenue and margin potential through proactive involvement with operational teams within the company.
Main Tasks and Objectives
- To be the "customer’s champion" in all matters relating to support and service delivery.
- To ensure that all SLA and KPI targets for designated customers are achieved.
- To provide the customers with agreed reports in a timely manner.
- To assist in managing customer service levels and performance expectations.
- To provide the technical interface between the customer, the Company and when required other third party suppliers.
- To attend customer meetings and provide written actions points to the customer and any internal circulation within 3 days of the meeting.
- To co-ordinate activities on action points with other departments feeding back responses to the customer.
- To review performance on active calls, escalating the profile of the call when necessary.
- To produce a monthly customer status report for circulation with the Company.
- To identify further sales opportunities with the customer and feed these to the commercial account manager if not personally able to action.
- To gather issues from operational teams and raise these with customers.
- To analyse calls for "call reduction strategies" and epidemic failures that need solutions.
- To facilitate meetings between customers/manufacturers/equipment suppliers to aid call reduction strategies, thus improving service performance and customer experience.
- The role will be required to take part in other activities and duties as required by the business and customers.
- To manage any new allocated customer transitions through to completion as delegated by the service and transition manager.
Outcomes and Deliverables
- High level, efficient and cost effective customer service
- Smooth and timely transitions of new customers and new business from existing customers
- Development of continuous improvement ethos within the customer accounts that the CSDM supports
- High level of health, safety and environmental compliance
In addition to the above duties the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances.
- Service Delivery
- KPI implementation
- IT Service Maintenance Contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job