Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer customer product and service questions by providing information or referring where necessary.
- Place orders.
- Assist finance team in the taking of Payments (Mainly online but some via phone)
- Respond to all enquiries e.g. telephone, emails & face to face callers.
- Investigate and solve any issues and report to customer with solutions where necessary.
- Inform other departments of issues in a timely manner.
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Aid with the accessioning of samples that arrive.
- Registering new samples and maintaining up to date information.
- Assist with other administrative duties across departments as required.
- The candidate must have the ability to cope with a busy job where accuracy is of prime importance. Previous customer service experience is a distinct advantage.
- Data entry skills are essential.
- Ability to follow written instructions methodically and accurately.
- Candidates are expected to possess English and numeracy skills equivalent to GCSE level, and keyboard skills are essential as well as willing to learn new IT systems.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good telephone manner and telephone skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and respond to the requirements of colleagues daily.
- Ability to also work under own initiative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'