Customer Service (CSM) 25hrs
Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and customer focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away!
Our Customer Service representatives are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security procedures
- Think 21
- Cost Control
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
- Ensuring the Customer Service Assistants understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
- Supporting the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
- Having commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
What can we offer you?
- A clear and achievable career path
- Full and comprehensive training programme
- Performance based incentives
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Competitive salary and benefits
We currently have roles avialable in Huntingdon.
This role is based on 25 hours over 5 days out of 7.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"