Customer Service Credit Specialist - Multiple Vacancy
Customer Service Credit Specialist - Leicester City Centre - Immediate Starts
A newly emerging Energy supplier aiming to disrupt the status quo of the Energy Industry. They have focused their business model around renewable energy and as a result, they are one of UK’s largest investor in solar farms. I think it is fair to say that they care about the environment and look to conduct their business in an ethical manner.
Their Culture is based around allowing their employees to express themselves letting their personality shine. They also offer a very unique, quirky office environment for their employees.
Does that sound like the type of organisation you want to be a part of?
Strong focus on customer resolution, problem solving and guiding customers through the process to ensure a satisfactory outcome. This role will appeal to individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. As a growing local employer this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation with substantial growth plans based in modern and highly desirable office.
What you’ll do:
- Deal with a variety of Energy related customer queries, both over the telephone and via digital channels
- To have quality conversations with customers in financial difficulty, and use tools such as payment plans to provide long-term solutions to bring accounts out of arrears
- To demonstrate empathy and professionalism in every customer contact
- Utilise strong communication skills, negotiating techniques and problem solving abilities to help customers in financial difficulty
- Signpost customers to appropriate 3rd party organisations for additional debt help
If you are somebody who thrives on delivering excellent customer service, problem solving and have a professional telephone manner this may be the role for you.
Full internal training will be given coupled with an on-going personal development plan.
For more information please submit your CV or contact the team in Leicester for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'